Kittelson LLC is looking for an intern with experience in civil or mechanical engineering to join our growing team of forensic transportation engineers and crash reconstructionists.
- Conduct engineering and mathematical calculations to support transportation forensic services under the mentoring of professional engineers and crash reconstructionists.
- Prepare technical reports for assisting forensic engineering efforts
- Obtain vehicle specifications
- Assist team members with setting up inspections
- Assist team members with field inspections – travel and inspection of collision scenes and vehicles
- Update case files with inspection information
- Prepare registration of point clouds
- Conduct drafting and/or production services for deposition or trials
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program majoring in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Applicants should have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Fundamentals of AutoCAD or any other CAD software
- Abilities to learn new software/hardware quickly
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision but able to assist team members when necessary
- Schedule that allows intern to travel with short notice that may extend into multiple days
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
Interested applicants can send a resume to Sheri Barnett at email@example.com.